Meet the Owners
We Treat Our Customers the Way You Want To Be Treated.
BJ AND LISA PENROD
Co-Owner & Founder Since 1987
Mr. Penrod has been in the collision theft repair industry for 35 years Including 30 years as the owner of this facility. He is a member of the Colorado ASA; ICAR trained.
FACILITY: Our Facility
- Square footage: 12,500
- Ample customer parking
- Work bays: 25
- Secured storage lot
- Comfortable customer waiting area
- Fully insured
- EPA\OSHA Compliant
- ADP Shoplink and Photolink \ Photo Imaging
- CCC Software
- 1 Paint booth with baking system
- Kansas Jack frame & unibody equipment with computerized measuring and print out documentation
- MIG welding equipment
- Paint: BASF – Computerized color matching and mixing system
- Car hoist – vehicle lift
- Silicon Bronze Welding and Aluminum welding
BJ’s Auto Theft & Collision Repair – Auto Body in Denver since 1987
Due to the rise in the number of auto thefts, BJ’s Auto Theft & Collision has a team of I-Car Certified Technicians who are specialized in repairing virtually any damage to the recovered vehicle. We understand how traumatic this experience can be, we’ll take the time to go over your concerns regarding the damages done to your property and make it a positive experience.
Japanese, European & American Automobiles
Recomended By All Major Insurance Companies – Lifetime Written Warranty
Paint-less Dent Repair for Hail & Door Dings
Towing Available – Insurance Work Accepted
Dash Board & Steering Column Repair
COMPUTERIZED FREE ESTIMATES
THE REPAIR PROCESS:
Below is the process a typical vehicle follows in the course of the repairs. Please note that not all are subject to all of the same steps.BJ’s Auto Theft & Collision works closely with your insurance company during the entire repair. Our goal is to maintain communication with the insurance company to avoid costly delays! BJ’s Auto Theft & Collision knows that it is very inconvenient to have a vehicle stolen. With this in mind, we are dedicated to returning your vehicle to you in the best condition in the shortest time possible.
- The estimate is prepared, either by the insurance company or by BJ’s Auto Theft & Collision.
- The owner signs the “AUTHORIZATION to REPAIR”
- Insurance negotiations are completed
- Parts are ordered
- Parts are received
- Vehicle scheduled in for repairs
- Vehicle is disassembled and pre-inspected prior to the repair beginning to verify that there is no further damage. If there is further damage a supplement report is prepared and sent to the insurance for approval.
- Additional parts ordered if needed.
- New panels prepared and installed
- Priming sealing and corrosion protection completed, All work is reinspected and moves over to paint department. *Vehicle enters the dust free spray booth after being sanded and masked off and will undergo the multi-layer refinishing paint system.
- Vehicle will under go final re-assembly as well as having the vehicle aligned and a final re-inspection.
- Vehicle is also thoroughly cleaned inside and out and ready for delivery to the customer.
Meet Our Specialists from Car Repair Service
Our team specializes in many different types of vehicles, and since they work on a wider variety of vehicles than their dealer counterparts, their overall expertise is greater.